Community Tributaries Inc (CT) is an inclusive community group based in Melbourne Australia. CT undertakes initiatives to help individuals and community groups, especially those new to Australia, though the exchange of skills and resources. We see the diverse skills and resources that we bring together as the tributaries of our activity streams, leading to better outcomes.
- To promote inclusive societies
- To facilitate research, support, skill development and networks to improve independence and well-being of individuals and communities.
- To use the skills and networks of the members to help individuals and community groups to apply their skills in Australia
- To identify and harness the many resources available in Australia to support the well being of individuals and communities from all backgrounds
- To welcome new members to CT to increase the level of resourcing for a broader range of initiatives.
CT commenced in May 2016. It grew from a perceived need for individuals and communities, to access the resources they need to be healthy and support themselves. It addresses these needs by facilitating networking and the sharing of skills and knowledge for people seeking employment or starting their own businesses. It also supports other initiatives that can lead to improvement in community well-being. CT serves as an umbrella, under which a range of diverse activities can take place. It is open to individuals of all genders, ages, residency status, nationalities and religions. CT’s 2016/17 and 2017/18 Annual Reports provide more information about our first two years of operation.
Read Our Latest News
- Next open committee meeting – Thursday 20 June, 2019 - Date: Thursday 20 June, 2019 Time: 10.30 am – 12.30 pm Venue: Room 3, at NAB Village, 700 Bourke Street, The Concourse, Docklands
- Next open committee meeting and drop in centre – Monday 20 May, 2019 - Date: Monday 20 May, 2019 Time: 4.30-6pm open committee meeting, followed by drop-in centre until 7.30pm. Everyone is welcome to arrive any time between 4.30 – 7.30 pm Venue: Walker Continue Reading →
- Next open committee meeting and drop in centre – Monday 15 April, 2019 - Date: Monday 15 April, 2019 Time: 4.30-6pm open committee meeting, followed by drop-in centre until 7.30pm. Everyone is welcome to arrive any time between 4.30 – 7.30 pm Venue: Walker Continue Reading →
- Community Tributaries Condemns Christchurch Mosque Attacks - Members and supporters of Community Tributaries were devastated, outraged and sickened by the despicable, cowardly and deadly terrorist attacks on the Al Noor and Linwood Mosques in Christchurch. We join Continue Reading →