Community Tributaries Inc (CT) is an inclusive community group based in Melbourne Australia. CT undertakes initiatives to help individuals and community groups, especially those new to Australia, though the exchange of skills and resources. We see the diverse skills and resources that we bring together as the tributaries of our activity streams, leading to better outcomes.
- To promote inclusive societies
- To facilitate research, support, skill development and networks to improve independence and well-being of individuals and communities.
- To use the skills and networks of the members to help individuals and community groups to apply their skills in Australia
- To identify and harness the many resources available in Australia to support the well being of individuals and communities from all backgrounds
- To welcome new members to CT to increase the level of resourcing for a broader range of initiatives.
CT commenced in May 2016. It grew from a perceived need for individuals and communities, to access the resources they need to be healthy and support themselves. It addresses these needs by facilitating networking and the sharing of skills and knowledge for people seeking employment or starting their own businesses. It also supports other initiatives that can lead to improvement in community well-being. CT serves as an umbrella, under which a range of diverse activities can take place. It is open to individuals of all genders, ages, residency status, nationalities and religions. CT’s 2016/17 Annual Report provides more information about our first year of operation.
Read Our Latest News
- Having a good time at the Laverton Community Tributaries stall - Photo: Mahdi Mirzaei (firstname.lastname@example.org@live.com)
- Free market stall opportunity at Laverton Market -
- First three pop up shops in 2018 - Thursday 25 January: Summer pop-up shop at Station Place, Werribee Friday 2 – Sunday 4 February at the Craft Alive event at the Encore Event Centre, Hoppers Crossing Sunday 4 Continue Reading →
- Pop Up Shop Planning Meeting - Details of the next pop up shop planning meeting are: Date: Monday 15 January Time: 12-1pm (the meeting must start and finish on time) Venue: Iramoo Community Centre, 84 Honour Continue Reading →