Community Tributaries Inc (CT) is an inclusive community group based in Melbourne Australia. CT undertakes initiatives to help individuals and community groups, especially those new to Australia, though the exchange of skills and resources. We see the diverse skills and resources that we bring together as the tributaries of our activity streams, leading to better outcomes.
- To promote inclusive societies
- To facilitate research, support, skill development and networks to improve independence and well-being of individuals and communities.
- To use the skills and networks of the members to help individuals and community groups to apply their skills in Australia
- To identify and harness the many resources available in Australia to support the well being of individuals and communities from all backgrounds
- To welcome new members to CT to increase the level of resourcing for a broader range of initiatives.
CT commenced in May 2016. It grew from a perceived need for individuals and communities, to access the resources they need to be healthy and support themselves. It addresses these needs by facilitating networking and the sharing of skills and knowledge for people seeking employment or starting their own businesses. It also supports other initiatives that can lead to improvement in community well-being. CT serves as an umbrella, under which a range of diverse activities can take place. It is open to individuals of all genders, ages, residency status, nationalities and religions..
Read Our Latest News
- Planning meeting for first pop up shop – Wed 20 Sept, 2017 - We are excited to announce details of the first Community Tributaries pop-up shop: Date: Saturday 23 September Time: 10 am – 2pm Venue: corner of Station Place and Watton St, Continue Reading →
- Next open committee meeting Wednesday 18 October, 2017 - CT members are currently meeting regularly and if you are interested in what we do, you are welcome to join us or contact us for further information. Next monthly meeting Continue Reading →
- CT’s Pop Up Shop starting soon -
- Next Meeting – Wednesday 16 August 2017 - CT members are currently meeting regularly and if you are interested in what we do, you are welcome to join us or contact us for further information. Next monthly meeting Continue Reading →