Community Tributaries Inc (CT) is an inclusive community group based in Melbourne Australia. CT undertakes initiatives to help individuals and community groups, especially those new to Australia, though the exchange of skills and resources. We see the diverse skills and resources that we bring together as the tributaries of our activity streams, leading to better outcomes.
- To promote inclusive societies
- To facilitate research, support, skill development and networks to improve independence and well-being of individuals and communities.
- To use the skills and networks of the members to help individuals and community groups to apply their skills in Australia
- To identify and harness the many resources available in Australia to support the well being of individuals and communities from all backgrounds
- To welcome new members to CT to increase the level of resourcing for a broader range of initiatives.
CT commenced in May 2016. It grew from a perceived need for individuals and communities, to access the resources they need to be healthy and support themselves. It addresses these needs by facilitating networking and the sharing of skills and knowledge for people seeking employment or starting their own businesses. It also supports other initiatives that can lead to improvement in community well-being. CT serves as an umbrella, under which a range of diverse activities can take place. It is open to individuals of all genders, ages, residency status, nationalities and religions. CT’s 2016/17 and 2017/18 Annual Reports provide more information about our first two years of operation.
Read Our Latest News
- UN International Day of Remembrance & Dignity for all Victims of Genocide & other Atrocity Crimes - Members and supporters of Community Tributaries have been invited by the Darebin Ethnic Communities Council to participate two events in recognition of UN International Day of Remembrance & Dignity for all Continue Reading →
- Next Open Committee Meeting – Thursday 6 Dec, 2018 - CT members are currently meeting regularly and if you are interested in what we do, you are welcome to join us or contact us for further information. Details for the Continue Reading →
- Next Open Committee Meeting – Thursday 15 Nov, 2018 - CT members are currently meeting regularly and if you are interested in what we do, you are welcome to join us or contact us for further information. Details for the Continue Reading →
- Annual General Meeting on 4 October, 2018, followed by open committee meeting - The AGM will be a short formal meeting at which the annual report and financial statement for the year ended 30th June 2018 will be tabled. The meeting will also consider Continue Reading →