Community Tributaries Inc (CT) is an inclusive community group based in Melbourne Australia.
CT undertakes initiatives to help individuals and community groups, especially those new to Australia, though the exchange of skills and resources.
CT commenced in May 2016. It grew from a perceived need for individuals and communities, to access the resources they need to be healthy and support themselves.
We see the diverse skills and resources that we bring together as the tributaries of our activity streams, leading to better outcomes.
- Cultural Diversity event On Harmony Day 21 March -
- Community Tributaries has cancelled its registration as an incorporated association - At a Special General Meeting held on Monday 23 January 2023, members agreed to cancel the registration of Community Tributaries Incorporated as an incorporated association. This became effective on 3rd Continue Reading →
- Macedonian cultural festival – 27 November in Williamstown -
- African Family Festival on 29 Oct in Carlton -
- Next open committee meeting – 17 Oct 2022 - Time: 5 PM Date: Monday 17 October, 2022 Venue: zoom (link is available from firstname.lastname@example.org)